Ok so it never fails I always end up with lots of Baby Oil and Baby Powder for gifts when I have a baby. The only problem is what do I do with all of it? Baby Powder isn’t supposed to be used on infants and well Baby Oil is so greasy sometimes. So I searched the internet and here are some uses for each that I find handy. The first one on each list are the only ones I knew of before this other than the original use for each item.
- Aids the removal of cradle cap on babies, massage in then comb out.
- Use to remove any rings that are stuck (not over a sink).
- Rub on your body in the winter to act as an insulation while you exercise outside.
- Shaving aid when you run out.
- Good for removing paint on your skin.
- Good for making your own baby wipes.
- Add 1/4 cup with a few drops of your favorite essential oils to a hot bath.
- Massage on your feet then slip socks over top before going to bed to get soft feet.
- Use with a soft polishing cloth to keep your leather purses and boots supple & waterproof.
- Remove temporary tattoos on kids with it.
- Works great on squeaky hinges.
- A few drops to a stuck zipper to loosen it up.
- Rub a few drops to price stickers on glass and plastic items.
- Add a few drops to lemon juice as a great furniture polish.
- Helps remove gum and peanut butter from hair.
- Keep in your beach bag to help remove sand from skin and delicate areas.
- Keep ants away by sprinkling some under doors and windows.
- Sprinkle then rub into a grease stain on your shirt, brush off loose powder and repeat until stain is gone.
- Sprinkle between your sheets on humid nights to reduce sticky feeling while you sleep.
- Sprinkle in tricky rubber gloves to help slide on better.
- Good to dry shampoo your pets with. Rub in then let set for a few minutes before brushing out.
- Sprinkle between the pages of a moldy/mildew smelling book, let set for several hours then brush out.
- Sprinkle in smelly shoes to absorb moisture and smell.
- Sprinkle in your bra to keep cooler in the summer.
- Sprinkle between squeaky floor boards then sweep extra powder away.
- Dust a tangled necklace with it to help loosen knots.
- Use on legs before using an electric razor.
- Sprinkle on a soft cloth to help remove grease stains from your walls.
- Sprinkle in a litter box to help freshen.
- Pat in your armpits to help with extra sweating.
There you have it some useful ideas for Baby Oil and Baby Powder!
From Our Happy Family to Yours!